Oil Patch Alert Partners
Our partners are the contractors and operators involved in oil & gas drilling, completion, servicing, pipeline, facilities construction, transportation and producing operations worldwide.
189 Reasons to Share Safety Alerts
On October 29, 2018, Lion Air Flight JT610 crashed into the Java Sea killing all 189 people on board. The previous evening, on the very same Boeing 737 MAX, a Captain from Lion’s sister airline was riding along in the cockpit when a different crew experienced a very similar flight control problem. The cockpit guest was able to remedy the issue and the aircraft continued to its destination. The pilot’s successful solution was not shared.
Oil Patch Alerts was founded on the premise that we can all learn from other’s mistakes. Through the sharing of incidents and near misses employees around the world will learn what NOT to do. Our entire industry has a huge stake in safety-the time has come to share for all of our sakes.
Totally anonymous-industry wide incident reports, edited to remove all company & personnel identifiers. No finger pointing, no statistics-the goal is learning through open awareness.
Excellent safety meeting topics—no longer will safety meetings be “the same old thing”. Oil Patch Alerts sends real life incidents to your mailbox every day.
This industry does not take holidays, nor do we, safety alerts are shared daily.
Stay alert, don’t get hurt
Oil Patch Alerts is operated by a second and third generation oil industry father and son team with over 50 years of combined field experience
How it works
- Partner with Oil Patch Alerts– our partners are the contractors and operators involved in oil & gas drilling, completion, servicing, pipeline, facilities construction, transportation and producing operations worldwide.
- Send us your incident reports— we edit these to remove all identifiers prior to sharing globally.
- Include [email protected] when emailing notices in-house of your company’s incidents and near misses. We carefully edit these reports to remove any company or employees’ names. The sooner we receive these reports the sooner the industry benefits.
- Send us the email addresses of those you wish to receive Oil Patch Alerts. Each Rig or Rig Manager, Truck Pusher, Field Supervisor, Safety Officer should be among those receiving alerts.
- Make sure [email protected] is allowed through your spam filter. We send out daily alerts from operations all over the world. Please be certain to notify us of changes in personnel receiving alerts.
Partner with us for safety’s sake! Cross-industry collaboration provides for transparency and sharing.
PARTNER WITH US FOR SAFETY'S SAKE!
Disclaimer Statement: The material that appears on the Rig Share, LLC Sites is for general informational purposes only. While we aim to provide a site that is useful, be mindful that the Rig Share, LLC Sites may, from time to time, contain errors. The Rig Share, LLC Sites includes materials and information collected from and provided by third parties that we may not have evaluated or reviewed. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any of the materials or information on the Rig Share, LLC Sites, and you should not rely on it without independent verification. See Visitor Agreement.